Please note: All job postings on DriversPost are moderated for quality assurance. In some cases it may take up to 10 minutes or longer before your listings become active on our site. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
- Post of any employment opportunities that are not transportation-related, or are outside a transportation-related field or organization.
- Post of any inaccurate, untimely, stale, incomplete or misleading information.
- Post of any employment opportunity or requirements that are inaccurate or not available with a verifiable company that is directly represented by your office.
- Placement of any contact information within a job posting that is different from or in addition to contact information provided when subscribing to the DriversPost service.
- Post of any employment opportunity that does not contain a valid Application Method, such as company URL, e-mail address or "apply online" that is connected to the DriversPost "Apply Now" button in the job posting.
- Placement of any content within the job details of a job posting that directs DriversPost job seekers to apply directly via an email address or any other method that circumvents the DriversPost "Apply Now" link.
- Any posting that requires U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residence in the U.S. as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract.
- Any posting regarding opportunities for training, housing/accommodations, sponsorship or solicitation of visa transfers or that require fees of any kind or amount.
Postings that contain any of the prohibited content stated above, may constitute an account suspension or the removal of your job listings from our site, without any credit granted back to you.