Kamco Supply Corporation of New England distributes a wide range of building materials throughout Connecticut, Upstate New York, Rhode Island and Western Massachusetts. We offer a comprehensive selection of more than 100,000 products from leading manufacturers, a trained and knowledgeable sales staff, and 24 hour delivery service.
Kamco is a one-stop shopping source for contractors, residential homebuilders, commercial drywall and acoustical professionals, and institutional/municipal accounts. We carry a full selection of acoustical products, steel framing, drywall, insulation and lumber/millwork from manufacturers such as Armstrong, Telling, Owens Corning, and Certainteed.
Kamco offers several custom services, including pre-hung interior wood doors, the capacity to machine match existing trim, a wide range of millwork products and commercial metal door modifications. Our nine strategically placed branches makes Kamco a convenient source of building supplies wherever the jobsite.
We have over 1.5 million square feet of warehouse space which allows 90% of our inventory to be protected from the weather, and a technically oriented sales and support staff of 80, ready to assist you with your next order.
Kamco Fast Facts:
- Nine convenient locations
- 1.5 million square feet of space, most of it weather protected
- More than 100,000 products to choose from: a virtual one-stop shop
- 24-hour on-site, on-time delivery service - weather and site conditions permitting
- Extensive fleet of trucks, including 8-story booms, flatbeds and box trucks
- More than 200 dedicated employees, including a knowledgeable sales staff
- Customer service representatives who guarantee 100% satisfaction
- Experienced millwork and metal door technicians to ensure craftsmanship and quality modifications