Our history began in 1919 when Quinn Company supplied the Killifer Disc and Holt Tractor to the Fresno area farmers in their quest to develop the great San Joaquin Valley into the worlds richest agricultural region. In 1925, when Holt and Best Tractor Company merged to form Caterpillar Tractor Co. (now Caterpillar Inc.), Quinn became its dealer in the Fresno and Madera County area. Since then, we have expanded through acquisitions and grown along with the economy of California.
Now in our third generation of family ownership, our operations span fifteen counties throughout central and southern California, including Arizona. Quinn now has 18 locations from Salinas to Foothill Ranch with more than 800 employees to serve our customers.
We are proud of the success we have built with the help of our customers, our employees and Caterpillar.