Hill International Trucks has been serving the trucking industry of the Tri-State area for the past 120 years. Founded in Lisbon, Ohio in the 1897 by Oswin Spenser Hill, the company had its beginnings as a farm hardware and equipment store. Oswin's son, Donald, then added the International Truck Franchise in 1939 and dropped the farm equipment lines in 1956. Don's son, Jack, opened the East Liverpool location in 1961 and operated both facilities until 1965, when the Lisbon store was closed. The company was moved to its present location on 8 acres on the Y & O Road at State Route 170 and State Route 11 in East Liverpool, Ohio in 1971. The Wheeling store at #1-27th Street was added in 1979. In 1997, Hill International Trucks joined Idealease, Navistar's Truck Rental and Leasing operation with the opening of Hill Idealease in Martins Ferry, Ohio. In 2003, Hill International Trucks opened their third store in Washington, PA. In 2007, Hill International Trucks built a new facility in Eighty Four, PA to replace the Washington, PA location.