Do relationships matter to you? Are you looking to collaborate, create, innovate and lead? Do you believe in servant leadership and care about developing a team? And is your perfect environment one that is fast paced and takes time to celebrate success?
If the answers are yes, then when we want to hear from you!
Ansafone Contact Centers is looking for a talented leader to join our family. We are seeking a Director for our Client Services Team. This individual will focus on delivering an exceptional client experience while growing our existing client relationships and assisting in securing new business. As a team mentor, leader and educator you will harness the talent of your team and present clients and internal customers with an exceptional business experience.
As the Director of Client Services, you will work closely with senior leadership in all areas of contact center operations, team member coaching/mentoring and departmental recognition initiatives.
The Must Haves:
• BA/BS in management or related field or 10 years of experience in a similar department.
• Minimum 3 years' experience of detailed/hands on client services support and project management.
• Minimum 3 (additional) years' experience in team management.
• Bilingual Spanish preferred
• Working knowledge of Microsoft applications; Word, Excel, Outlook
• Ability to work evenings and weekends and travel
• Must reside within a 100 mile radius of our Ocala location- remote work opportunities available
• Engage a team of Client Services Managers and their direct reports
• Effectively manages multiples teams and processes: new business acquisition/onboarding, small business client service team, project implementation team, and large account team with a demonstrated understanding of our business mission and vision and while meetin
• Direct and participate in client sales, implementation calls, quarterly business review meetings, establishing process and procedures as needed and ensuring their adherence by client services team.
• Proactively manages existing business relationships for opportunities, including creating and reviewing client's analytics as appropriate and adjusting business processes to improve our performance and client satisfaction.
• Mentor and educate internal team members and external client relationships to foster growth and performance.
• Coordinate with and report to the executive team to ensure business development goals and opportunities are met.
• Ensure that team is meeting annual strategic goals as established.
• Create and manage a team environment focused on the companies
Customer Focused, Acts of Kindness, Teamwork, Continuous Improvement, Have Fun, Integrity.
• Help create and maintain a positive department culture through the participation in, and creation of Company culture initiatives
• Assist in developing and implementing future contact center vision and strategy
• Other duties as assigned
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
• Superior problem-solving abilities
• Pleasant, friendly attitude, with an ability to adapt to change
• Strong listening skills, attention to detail, and decision-making skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Desire for personal/professional growth and development
The Fun Stuff
• Competitive pay
• Real time recognition leveraging internal social media
• Monthly company events, quarterly team building exercises
• Daily employee acknowledgement programs
• Employee Assistance Programs
• Employee Well initiatives
About Ansafone Contact Centers
Founded in 1970, Ansafone Contact Centers is a full-service Contact Center with its corporate headquarters located in Santa Ana, CA. The operations were incorporated as Ansafone Contact Centers, a division of Ephonomation.com Inc. in December 1999. This privately held company is directed by its sole shareholder, CEO and President Randall J. Harmat. During his tenure, Ansafone has succeeded in its quest to recruit and retain a results-driven management team to carve its course into the 21st century, creating the best contact center company in the industry.
Benefits: Our benefit offerings include but are not limited to: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and paid time off (PTO).