Eurostruct Inc is seeking a Junior Estimator who will prepare detailed estimates for the project(s) based on the construction drawings and specifications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Preparing quantity take-offs, analysis, estimate for all items incorporated in the assigned scope.
· Observing and documenting existing site conditions in relation to the cost.
· Creating Requests for Information (RFIs) to the architects and/or engineers and reacting to responses.
· Preparing scope/leveling sheets for assigned trades.
· Obtaining and evaluating subcontractor proposals relative to their scope of work. Determining if scope is covered and managing risk of scope gaps.
· Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of 2 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
· Ability to read and have a basic understanding of general construction, drawings, and specifications.
· Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
· Good written and verbal communication abilities; including using computer applications, such as Microsoft Office suite and AUTOCAD.