Job Summary -We are looking for an entry level employee to work full time in the warehouse. Warehouse team members are responsible for the organization of inventory, packing of sales orders and the upkeep of the warehouse and facilities. Our goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
Experience, Education & Training - The employee will gain familiarity with fasteners and the industry terminology while working and no prior technical expertise is required. Basic fastener knowledge is a plus. Training will be provided.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Deliver orders to local customers in the afternoons.
• Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
• Be able to lift 30-50 lbs (non-repetitive)
• Creation of package boxes (including labels)
• Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
• Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
• Seasonal exterior maintenance (snow removal and lawn care)
• Report any discrepancies
• Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
• Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
• Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations