Universal has immediate openings for Warehouse Associates. We need organized, careful self-starters who will be responsible for loading, unloading, and transporting materials within our clean, fully air conditioned facility. Local, non-CDL driving is required.
Universal has great health benefits, an employer-matched 401K, an 8 hour day and a paid lunch. If you've been looking for a new career with a positive culture and a team spirit, and you're up for overtime during peak seasons, apply here!
- Recent, previous warehouse, production, or similar work experience
- Prior forklift, pallet jack, and/or other power equipment certification preferred
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with time constraint
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time
- Flexibility on hours worked, including regular overtime during peak seasons
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment as a team player