FULL TIME | Class A CDL Driver for a growing company is wanted!
Job Types: Full Time
CNC Worldwide Trucking, LLC is an established trucking company based out of Scotrun, PA seeking an experienced and reliable Class A CDL Truck Driver to join its workforce. Driver can be located in the New York area or surrounding boroughs or the Poconos area. We are seeking an individual to join our company as a team member running loads that we acquire off the DAT board. At some point later we will be looking to move gov't freight as well.
Class A CDL Driver Job Responsibilities
· Dependable - Time is money in the trucking industry and customers expect shipments at specific times and will not accept late pickups/deliveries.
· No Passengers - Candidates will be driving the truck solo, no team driving, or passengers allowed.
· No-Touch Freight - Drivers are only required to pick-up and deliver the freight, absolutely no unloading is done by the driver. If for some rare occasion this happens, the driver would get a hefty amount for having to touch any freight.
· Hours of Service - Drivers are required to follow all DOT-FMCSA HoS rules and regulations and keep track of their daily logs through the use of our Electronic Logging Devices.
Class A CDL Driver Requirements
· Must have a clean driving record and be able to pass a DOT Pre-Employment Drug Test.
· Valid Class A CDL.
· Minimum of 3 years' experience.
· Driver GPS.
· Smartphone for the use of our ELD.
· Paid Weekly.
· Home on weekends.
· Drivers can make $200-$300 daily.
· 1099 Independent contractor.
If you are interested in this position, please call or text our hiring team now at or .