Req#: R9418 Category(s): Trades/Engineering/Facilities, Driver Full Time / Part Time: Per Diem Shift: First
Operates vehicles from a mini van to a 52 passenger bus in a safe manner to prevent accident and injury and also operates both shuttle buses and special event buses. The operator provides a daily report of vehicle inspection and daily passenger reports. The operator reports any maintenance issues to the supervisor immediately.
1) Conducts vehicle checks, reports discrepancies to supervisor.
2) Knows assigned routes and alternatives
3) Operates vehicle in a safety manner recognizes rules of the road.
4) Completes daily trip logs, vehicle accident reports and incident reports when appropriate.
5) Models the values of the organization, providing customer service as is outlined in the Baystate Best Training.
Required Work Experience:
Preferred Work Experience:
1) Prior experience driving a vehicle requiring a CDL license preferred
Skills and Competencies:
1) Good interpersonal and communication skills Excellent driving record
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
GED or HiSET (Required)
Commercial Drivers License (CDL) - Air Break Endorsement - State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.