· Under the direction of a supervisor and/or experienced manufacturing employees, responsible for various tasks including but not limited to cleaning, sweeping, mopping, moving parts, assembly of parts, sanding and grinding.
· Operates a forklift and lifting devices for movement of parts.
· Communicates with supervisor, engineers, production control, quality and other shop personnel as it relates to the job.
· Responsible for keeping equipment and work area clean and orderly and perform basic preventative maintenance functions on equipment.
· Within the scope of the job requirements, will be required to adhere and comply with state and federal law, the Company. API Quality Program and procedures, Company policies and Safety and Environmental Regulations.
· Cleaning of product using hand tools, removing product that may have grease or rust.
· May perform other duties as assigned by supervisor. Skills/Knowledge · Ability to follow instructions. For internal use only