QPS has a terrific Direct Hire opportunity with a growing client in the Greater St. Louis area. This hands on Supervisory position expected to provide assistance to the success of the packing and shipping teams as well as acting as a technical troubleshooter.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Directing job assignments and providing technical hands on leadership to the production staff.
- As a member of management, this position is responsible for conveying a professional attitude towards other employees while recognizing the responsibility to meet shipping schedules and customer commitments.
- Oversee production operations.
- Monitoring employees and organizing workflows.
- Another key aspect of this position is the training of new employees and employees working on new jobs.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 3 years of high volume warehouse and/or shipping experience which must include at least 1 year of supervisory responsibilities.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- The ability to understand and adjust resources to meet the highs and lows of business demands.
- Ability to coach, train and develop talent from within your team.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Systems (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Familiarity with timekeeping and scheduling software, and ERP systems.