Reporting to the Corporate Customer Experience Manager, providing superior service to Tax-Air's customer base. Performs customer experience functions including but not limited to, answering a high volume of customer calls, entering freight pick-ups, providing rate quotes, responding to customer inquiries, etc.
Employment Type: Direct Hire, Full Time
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday-Friday
Benefit Eligible: Subject to a waiting period; Health, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Life Insurance.
Wage: Based on experience.
- Promotes and maintains a flexible, cooperative, team-oriented, and customer-focused attitude within and between Tax-Air departments and terminals.
- Ensures effective, efficient, timely customer care and relations. Projects and always maintains a positive attitude and professional business image.
- Responds to customer calls in a call center environment; works to accurately and efficiently process the highest volume of calls possible on a daily basis in a timely and professional manner.
- Provides complete and accurate transportation rates upon request.
- Traces and processes hard copy PODs to satisfy customer requirements.
- Enters freight pick-up orders efficiently and accurately, as received, via customer calls, fax, email, etc.
- Scans customer or other related documents into the Tax-Air imaging system as required.
- Proactively identifies customer care problems, system issues, or process improvements and makes appropriate recommendations to assigned Supervisor.
- Informs Supervisor of pertinent issues and information warranting their knowledge, action, attention and/or resolution.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 6 months experience in an office environment or a combination of education and work experience conducive to a customer experience role.
- Basic understanding of the transportation and/or air freight industry preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as excellent telephone etiquette; displays a consistent, high level of professionalism.
- Superior organizational, customer relations, problem-solving and follow-up skills.
- Proficient and accurate skills in data entry and math computation.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to effectively process documents and navigate within software applications.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced and stressful environment with continuously changing priorities.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing work schedules and changes in work processes.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $17.00 per hour
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Thank you for considering Tax Airfreight as your destination employer.
Please take a few moments to complete our Culture Index Survey by following the link below.
Failure to complete the necessary survey will result in an incomplete job submission and you may be removed from consideration.
This Job Is:
A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
A "Fair Chance" job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply