The Local Fuel Delivery Driver is responsible for the safe and timely delivery of propane to our customers. The Delivery Driver will deliver, load and unload propane into the bulk truck and end use containers while providing exceptional customer service. Our Delivery Drivers are also accountable for upholding the highest standards for safety in the delivery and handling of propane and for conducting regular vehicle inspections and maintenance.
* Transfer, collect, load and deliver propane, product to and from containers (bulk truck, tanks and/or cylinders) for customers. * Collect customer signatures/stamps and payments for deposit if necessary. * Offer customers brochures with basic price lists and a contact number. * Maintain a clean and organized vehicle. * Leverage technology where available to: Monitor and track the transfer of propane inventory, tank levels and container sizing; accurately record and print delivery tickets for customers for product delivered; accurately complete and submit daily driver report where necessary. * Maintain equipment to the highest level of safety standards, reporting any mechanical issues to the Fleet Manager/Dispatcher. Conduct and, if applicable document, pre and post vehicle inspections, site inspections and visual tank inspections. * Collaborate with the Dispatcher frequently for routing and scheduling information. Notify the dispatcher of any product, customer, routing, scheduling or safety issues immediately to obtain their guidance and instruction on how to resolve the issue or situation.
What we need/Requirements:
* High School Diploma/GED
* Minimum of 1 year experience
* CDL Class B with Tanker and Hazmat endorsement
* Current DOT medical certification
As an organization, we recognize the need for work/life balance. Therefore, we've put together a comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of you and your family!
* Full medical, dental and vision care * Paid time off (19 days); Holidays (6) * 401(k) and profit sharing * Tuition Reimbursement * Flexible spending accounts * Basic life insurance * Employer sponsored short/long term disability * Wellness program * Opportunity for advancement - Job Stretch and Growth * Incentives & Recognition programs * Employee Assistance Program (EAP) * More!