**Let's figure out what's next together.** If you ask us, this job looks pretty great. Kelly ® Professional & Industrial is looking for a Material Handler to work at a top-tier Fortune 500 client in Indianola, PA. Sound good? Take a closer look below.
**1st Shift** (6am - 2:20pm)
**Pay Rate:** $14 - $15 per hour
**Temporary Contract:** Ends October 2022
**POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES**
• Follow all documented processes and procedures
• Physical transport of materials, and timely and accurate completion for all required SAP transactions using appropriate PPE and material handling equipment;
• Finish product packaging using visual work instructions in accordance to all regulatory requirements;
• Completion of all required transactional steps to receive and ship material.
• High school diploma or GED
• Working knowledge of MS Office applications
• Ability to operate independently
• Demonstrate problem solving abilities
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience in operating industrial truck (fork truck), may be required
• Ability to work in team environment
• Ability to quickly learn new IT systems, and tools
**Preferences (Experience, Skills):**
• 3-6 months relevant experience
• Experience in medical device manufacturing experience
• Knowledge of computer applications
**What happens next**
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry-even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Material Handler today!
**Why Kelly** **®** **?**
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
**About Kelly** **®**
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.