This is a great opportunity for someone to Move Up.
We need several experienced Branch managers with prior Heavy and Light Equipment Service Department Management experience.
Komatsu, Deere, Cat, or similar type equipment.
If needed we offer a Generous Relocation and Temporary Housing Package to help while you get settled in.
1. Combo Branch and Service Manager - Gulfport Mississippi. 10/15 employees
2. Combo Branch and Service Manager - Columbus Mississippi. 10/15 employees
3. Product Support Corp.Sales Team Manager (CSA/PSR Group) - Multiple locations
Note - to apply to the CSA Sales Managers position please see more details on applying at the bottom of the ad.
Combo Branch and Service Managers Job Description
The Combo Branch/Service Manager positions are located in the Columbus and Gulfport, Mississippi areas. For those living out of state, we offer a Family Relocation Package plus a Temporary Housing Package to help you get settled in.
In general, we need:
Someone qualified and experienced to manage a typical equipment dealership Service Department
Plus oversee the entire facilities, manage our Service, Parts, Product Support Reps (CSA), and Administrative Team.
Support our Sales Teams efforts.
EXCELLENT Salary Package and Attainable Bonus Program
Full Family Benefits Package
Professional Management Training Program
Generous Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
While your key position will be Branch Manager you will also be your location's Service Department Manager as well and will be responsible for the efficient and profitable operation of the branch. The position is expected to advise and make recommendations to the Regional Operations Manager with respect to the best interests of the company.
1. Duties include all areas of running an independent branch: personnel management, budget establishment, and compliance, policy enforcement, and operations effectiveness.
2. Ensure appropriate service work is performed.
3. Oversee and ensures all branch personnel actions are appropriate.
4. Ensure proper records, reports, and procedures are established and followed.
5. Control time spent on equipment repairs to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity.
6. Organize or conduct training for staff and customers as needed.
7. Periodically evaluates the performance of the service and parts department against planned goals and objectives, and adjusts accordingly.
8. Ensures service literature, instruction manuals, catalogs, and factory communications are properly maintained and brought to the attention of service personnel as appropriate.
9. Makes recommendations regarding the purchase of service vehicles, maintains the fleet in proper mechanical condition, and supervises the economical use of vehicles in the performance of service work.
10. Maintain and foster good working relationships with manufacturers' representatives.
11. Engender good inter-departmental relationships at the local branch and well as other company branches.
12. Actively oversee and monitor the safety processes and procedures and promotes safety practices throughout the department.
13. Acquire and maintain knowledge of all warranty programs of the manufacturers and appropriately manage and facilitate warranty repairs as appropriate.
14. Actively administer company policies and procedures as established.
15. Perform other duties as needed.
1. Direct experience in equipment service department management.
2. Experience or training in management concepts and practices; willingness to participate in further company-provided training.
3. Computer literacy is necessary.
4. Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
5. Demonstrated leadership abilities in previous employment history
Please apply here and be sure your resume includes a number to contact you. Or if you would like more information you can email your resume to .com and include a number to contact you and we can discuss the position in more detail.
If you are interested in the CSA Managers position great!
Simply email your resume and a number to contact you to .com and BE SURE to let me know - what position or positions you are interested in.