We are a leader in professional cultivation solutions for cannabis growers. Cultivation operations in North America rely on our fertilizers, substrates, biostimulants and IPM solutions to drive increased profitability, productivity, and safety. These results are powered by the three unique pillars of our business:
1. Direct sales and services - we design, manufacture, sell and support our products on a direct-to-customer basis
2. Market leading quality control - we set the industry standard in North America for quality and compliance
3. Robust product testing platform - we test the efficacy of all of our potential products to statistically significant standards (on cannabis) in the only licensed R&D lab in the cannabis cultivation Inputs industry
We live to win. In an industry characterized by rapid growth and regulatory volatility, those who do not move forward every day are left behind. That said, we don't and won't pursue winning at all costs. Team members always anchor to our values in the pursuit of industry leadership:
1. Fans not customers - customers are transactional, but fans are for life. We always go the extra mile to support our fans
2. No excuses - whether you can or you can't, you're right*
3. Innovators - we push the industry forward so it doesn't leave us behind*
4. Professional - elevate your environment through your actions*
5. Grit - when the going gets tough, the tough get going*
As a member of the organization, you will be expected to learn, live, and be evaluated on the values that define us.
Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct number of items are in stock
Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts
Perform daily pre-production physical counts of raw materials.
Troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and inventory system.
Follow and implement quality testing protocol on some inventory
Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures to maximize efficiency.
Work and collaborate with warehouse and production personnel
Minimum of one year of related experience in retail, wholesale, warehousing, or logistics
Proficient with computers and other standard office technology
Physical ability to lift 10-25 pounds and sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl repeatedly
Superior organizational and communication skills
Compensation & Other Information
Full-time employment. $21.00 per hour along with a full benefits package which includes health insurance, dental insurance, 401K, LTD, STD, and life insurance.