The material handler operator will be responsible for the following functions:
- Operate hoists and overhead cranes that attach through chain or magnetic means to grab steel
- Transport steel from storage or loading areas to the burn tables for the steel to be cut to specification
- Climb onto the burn tables to reattach the cranes and hoists to the parts that were cut to transport them off the machines
- Guide the steel to the back of the steel warehouse for storage
- Operate forklifts and other material handling equipment as required
Candidates will work directly on tables producing JLG Boom parts
Material Handler, Forklift Operator, Overhead Crane, Jib Crane, Hoist
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.