Warehouse Associates - No experience needed, Great entry level warehouse role.
Become a Team Member of a World Leader in Fulfillment right here in Lancaster, PA! Amazing and growing company is offering both full time and part time options. As a member of the warehouse team, you will be picking and packing retail product for one of the most well know and popular stores in the country. No experience is needed as their training team will show you everything you need to know to succeed.
If you have experience as a picker, packer, receiver, warehouse worker, production, shipping, receiving, assembly line and/or other entry level experience, you are encouraged to apply!
What's in it for you?
* TOP local wages- $14 to $16 depending on shifts (Day, Afternoons, and weekend shifts)
* Great working opportunity close to Lancaster city
* Long Term Career Opportunities (Convert from Manpower to our client as soon as 4 months!)
* Amazing Benefits and perks once converted to permanent.
* Options, Options, Options- Pick a schedule that works for you- Full/Part Time
* Option to take free GED classes, free college courses and/or skill training.
What you will be doing
* Picking and packing retail product to prepare for shipping.
* Using an RF scanner to make sure the right products get to right place.
* Working with a team to meet goals each day.
* Voted #1 best places to work by Glassdoor 2020
* Weekly pay with direct deposit
* Paid referral program
* A Career Coach dedicated to YOU
Stop your job search and apply today! Call or text our office at 717-591- 0700 for immediate consideration!
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every successful hire.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.