One of America's largest manufacturers are seeking Warehouse Associates for their growing needs at their Greensboro, NC plant! Are you ready to work for a company that is legendary, inspires you to be your best, and gives you something to work towards? It's more than a paycheck; you have a purpose, a team of collaboration, and a support system. At Manpower, we understand and we are here to help. Apply Today!
Why You'll Love Working With Us:
* Competitive wages
* Day/Evening/Night shifts available
* Entry Level position - we train on the job!
* Benefits including: Health, Dental, and 401K options
* FREE College Courses!
* FREE GED Program (not required for hire)
* Clean and safe FDA regulated work environment with daily temperature checks
What Will You Be Doing?
* Assemble various types of merchandise to be shipped
* Load and unload freight in an efficient and safe manner
* Inspect products to ensure they meet standards
* Process paperwork
* Maintain clean work area
* Communicate information and ideas to the team
What You Bring to the Job:
* Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
* A positive attitude
* Ability to communicate in English
* Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
* Successful completion of a criminal background check
* Ability to pass a drug screen
Stop your job search and apply today. For further questions, please text or call Mary at ! Come see why our clients rely on us and see why our associates love working with us. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family to potentially earn more $$$ in Referral Bonuses.
Also, check out Manpower's career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.